DAMDEX is a cement additive that basically can be mixed three different ways depending on the job to be done; thin, medium or thick.
The thin mix can be applied with a brush or roller as a coating to penetrate deep into cracks stopping leaks fast.
A medium mix can be used as an adhesive and waterproof cement for plastering and fixing tiles, even under water. DAMDEX also strengthens concrete up to 35% and dries concrete about 50% quicker.
The third way to mix is just DAMDEX and cement powder to make a thick putty-like mix. This is ideal to plug holes spouting water and fixing tiles under water.
DAMDEX is efficient, effective and economical to use, all-important properties when building or protecting your building.
Available in four sizes:
WHAT IS DAMDEX? Special Quality
- DAMDEX IS WATER AND HEAT RESISTANT AND STOPS LEAKS FAST
Use DAMDEX to stop leaks on walls, roofs, even in the swimming pool.
See how this sieve painted with a thin DAMDEX mix is completely watertight in seconds.
- Protects paint on walls from damage due to moisture.
- A concrete mix with DAMDEX protects reinforcing steel from corrosion.
- DAMDEX IS HEAT PROOF AND WEATHER PROOF
When mixed thinly with cement and water a waterproof layer of DAMDEX is strong, heat resistant and fireproof even - not damaged by the scorching sun or the pounding rain.
- DAMDEX DRIES QUICKER AND HARDER
DAMDEX makes the cement mix dry faster and up to 35% harder than ordinary cement and concrete.
- A layer of waterproof DAMDEX can dry three times faster than other waterproofing bitumens.
- A concrete mix dries more quickly than ordinary concrete.
- Plugs a leaking hole making it watertight in less than a minute.
- DAMDEX CAN BE USED IN DAMP CONDITIONS, EVEN UNDER WATER
DAMDEX is a winner when working in wet conditions, even for sticking tiles under water. Still highly adhesive. Never apply on hot, dry surfaces. Always wet first.
- A thick mix sticks ceramic tiles while under water (no need to drain the pool).
- Plugs leaks even when water is spouting out.
- Can be used on wet surfaces even in the rainy season.
- DAMDEX DRIES STRONGER, HARDER, FASTER
Get better results every time. Cement and concrete are stronger and harder with DAMDEX in the mix.
- Cement plaster becomes three times stronger.
- Concrete becomes up to 35% stronger when mixed with DAMDEX.
- Waterproofs reinforcing steel so it is protected and cannot rust.
- Grouting is scratch resistant and colours do not quickly fade.
- DAMDEX IS MULTIFUNCTIONAL
DAMDEX in a cement mix can be customised to suit the required job. Make the mix thicker/thinner with less/more water.
- A thin mix can be brushed on and seep deep into the thinnest cracks.
- A medium mix can affix ceramic tiles firmly in position, build walls, plaster walls etc
- A thick, putty-like mix can fill holes, fix tiles under water, stop leaks spouting water.
- DAMDEX SAVES TIME AND MONEY
- A thin paint-like mix covers an area three times larger than pliable, waterproof coatings.
- Saves time – dries quicker so you do not have to wait so long.
- Being stronger and longer lasting DAMDEX reduces long-term costs of repairs.
- Using DAMDEX ensures a robust, waterproof construction that save time during building and saves money when built. Cost-effective and safer over time.
See the video demonstration showing the various advantages of DAMDEX.